My wishes for all of us are that:
- We’ve been more nice than naughty this year.
- We’ve got all the things we need.
- We’re surrounded by people we love, regardless of whether or not we’re connected by blood.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year, year-round.
- We treat every day like the gift that it is.
And if you happen to see a roundish older gentleman with a white beard, wearing a red suit in your home, you should probably call 9-1-1.
He’s been known to steal milk and cookies.
HaPpY HoLiDaYs FoLkS!!!
Photo Credit: I’m guessing my mom (taken in 1977)