I’m the featured Real Life Minimalist on miss minimalist today!
I’m a big fan of her blog and attribute her posts to getting me started on my living lagom journey. She’s cool beans.
I’d like to welcome any miss minimalist readers that may find their way here.
Since we may have some new faces (eyes?), I thought I would create an overview of the blog.
If you’re a regular reader, perhaps there’s something that you’ve missed!
living lagom in a nutshell
how it all began . . .
what is lagom?
my minimalism philosophy . . .
- the right stuff
- letting go of the hard stuff
- one man’s junk is another man’s treasure
- how to love a non-minimalist
- it starts with one box
- living with a non-minimalist
- why i’ll never own just 100 things
actually living lagom . . .
making life decisions . . .
- who says you can’t go home?
- my life in a dorm
- decisions, decisions, decisions
- unfinish what you start
sharing is caring . . .
clothes make the minimalist woman . . .
- think of malls as museums
- a tale of two dresses
- when good people, make bad purchases
- does this look good on me?
- can a minimalista be a fashionista?
- a minimalist wardrobe: in photos
in the kitchen/bathroom/office . . .
- this calls for a buddha bowl
- to be a green (god)dess, drink green smoothies!
- baking soda: a friend to minimalists everywhere
- i don’t believe in printers
- if i have to scan one more photo
- mason jars: another friend to minimalists everywhere
a traveling we will go . . .
i heart the earth . . .
my addictions . . .
the misfits . . .
So that’s living lagom to date. I hope you’ll stick around for the epilogue!
Don’t want to miss a future post? Here are your options: